Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lost Weekend

Lost Weekend

We have really had the rain. My rain barrels are already full; so the new stuff just falls on the ground. I really intended to get everything ready for the fall garden; but the ground was too wet to work. Sunday, I stepped in another fire ant nest. I thought I had killed them all. That just spoiled my morning I went to the office

I guess all of the messing around outside in the wet grass and wet garden took its toll; because Sunday night I started getting a horrible cold. I spent the day in bed eating chicken soup and reading on Monday. All of this rain and sunshine would have my fall garden jumping if it were in the ground.

Yesterday (Tuesday), I did finally start working the empty spots in the garden. I did not get finished. I have decided to turn the squash under except for the patty-pans. The seeds in the greenhouse have not come up. They were planted over a week ago.







David Segrest is an International REALTOR in Charlotte, NC. His email is david@segrestrealty.com , His webpage is http://www.segrestrealty.com , and his international real estate blog is http://dointernationalrealestate.blogspot.com/.

No comments: