Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pepper Seeds

The name won’t be shared yet until the seeds are tried, but an internet search this morning found a new source of pepper seeds. They even had the seeds for the “ghost pepper”. The seeds were extremely reasonably priced. The “ghost peppers” were the most expensive thing I saw and they were only $4. Shipping is free on orders over $7.50.

My order included California Wonder Bell peppers, ghost peppers, cayenne peppers, jalapeños and cherry peppers. Other vegetables were available, but those were purchased before the planting season ended, because they have not been available when the greenhouse needs planting.

The snow has kept me out of the garden and the yard. My laziness has kept me out of the greenhouse. Today the weather is really beautiful, but the snow is still thick upon the ground. There is no excuse for the greenhouse, so maybe I will spend some time there this afternoon.

David Segrest is an International REALTOR in Charlotte, NC. His email is david@segrestrealty.com , His webpage is http://davidsegrest.com , and his international real estate blog is http://dointernationalrealestate.blogspot.com/

No comments: