Thursday, May 2, 2013

They Have Risen



Both of my tillers are running and digging. Michael’s generator is working well. The repairman, who fixed the unfixable, is Johnathan Hartis. He makes house calls. His phone # is 980 721 1035. For $100 he revived and serviced all three items. It took less than 2 1/2 hours.

I had taken 1 of the tillers to two shops. One of them got two chances. This came at the peak of garden preparation season when I really needed the tiller. I finally broke down and bought a new one. I called Johnathan Thursday and made an appointment for yesterday (Wednesday) at 3:00. He came almost an hour early and had the tillers running quickly. The generator took a little longer. The good thing is that I did not have to take the tillers to a shop and wait several weeks for repair and then be told that they couldn’t be fixed.

So now I have two tillers, but when I got home someone had stolen my lawn mower. I never lock my shed, but I noticed the doors were closed the wrong way and I checked and the lawn mower and my sawzall were gone. Nothing else was missing. Now that the horse is out, I have locked the barn door.





.

David Segrest is an International REALTOR in Charlotte, NC. His email is david@segrestrealty.com , His webpage is http://davidsegrest.com , and his international real estate blog is http://dointernationalrealestate.blogspot.com/

No comments: