Sunday, November 4, 2007

This Blogs For Me

This Blog’s For Me

I have been writing an International Real Estate Blog for several months now. I am enjoying the writing and sharing the information and I have become much more observant of things in the international real estate world. My hobby is my garden though, and it keeps wanting to come to the paper as I write. I have three reasons for writing this blog and they are all personal.

The first is that every time I try to write my international real estate blog, this garden stuff comes to mind and I need to get rid of it.

The second is that it is really important to a garden to keep a good journal; so that one learns from experience. I try to do this; but it only lasts for a few days. Supper is ready when I come in or I’m too tired. There is always some reason. I believe I will write this blog for you whether you read it or not.

The third reason is that I am still learning to garden. I really hope that when you read my blog and you see that I need help, you will give me some advice. Every gardener has a lot of personal methods. Some are inherited, some are learned, some are invented. I tend to learn a little and invent a little. Some of my inventions turn out pretty good. Other provide a learning experience.

I think November is the ideal time to start the chronicle. The season is almost over and preparations are being made for next year. I have already started building a raised bed at the back of the garden for Strawberries and Asparagus. I’ll tell you about it in the next blog. I may even show you a picture.

David Segrest practices international real estate and writes an international real estate blog. Email is david@segrestrealty.com , Web page http://www.segrestrealty.com ,Blog http://dointernationalrealestate.blogspot.com/

No comments: